Friday, February 9, 2018

Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight: Henry Bernard


(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight” hairstyle of the week.  This will be published on Fridays)
Player:  Henry Bernard

Hair Nickname(s): Shaggy; Biebs

The Story Behind the Hair:  In sixth grade I had shaggy hair and wanted it to be just like Justin Bieber. I told my mom that I wanted to grow it out but we were going to visit grandma and she said I needed to look nice for grandma so I cut it.

Hair Product(s): Occasional 2:1 Head and Shoulders

Hair Primping Secret(s): I shower and then just let it go.  I don’t comb it or anything.

One Word to Describe Your Family’s Feelings about Your Hair:  Cut it

Teammate Whose Hair You Would Most Like to Have: Charlie – his hair just stays where it is and doesn’t have any complications.  I admire that about his hair.

Rink Talk:  We at rink talk have found a kindred soul in this sophomore goalie in our mutual admiration for Justin Bieber.  Prior to the hair interview, it was our belief that pre-teen girls, occasionally Selena Gomez, and we at rink talk were the only ones who loved the Biebs, so we were thrilled when Henry shared his admiration. But the goalies are always the players who have a reputation of being a little bit out there, and between the Bieb love and the only occasional use of hair products, Henry fits the goalie mold perfectly.  As our hero Justin once sang “Is it too late now to say sorry?” – nothing to be sorry about Henry.  Strong hair, great kid.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment