Monday, February 5, 2018

Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight: Toño Correa


(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight”.  This feature will be published on Mondays throughout the season)

Player:  Toño Correa

Number: 7

Hometown: Norwich

Position: Wing

Years on Varsity: 1

Year: Sophomore

Youth Hockey Experience: I lived in St. Paul, Minnesota where I started playing hockey until I moved to Norwich.  When I moved here in fourth grade I played for the Hanover Wild until high school. 

Favorite Part of Playing for Hanover High:  The guys.  We are always together and we get along really well.

Best Team Hockey Moment: Beating Trinity in our first game in the last minute when my line went out and scored the winning goal on Cam’s tip.

Best Personal Hockey Moment: Scoring my first varsity goal this week against Manchester Central. 

Favorite Sport Besides Hockey: Lacrosse

Favorite Professional Team:  Boston Celtics

One Interesting Fact to Share About Myself:  I plan to be the first Colombian NHL player



No comments:

Post a Comment