Monday, February 12, 2018

Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight: Hans Williams


(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight”.  This feature will be published on Mondays throughout the season)

Player:  Hans Williams

Number: 20

Grade: Junior

Position: Forward

Hometown: Norwich

Years on Varsity: 3

Youth Hockey Experience: I played for the Hanover Wild from house Mites to Bantams.  I was born on a lunar eclipse on Christmas Day so it always felt like I was playing up a year.

Favorite Part of Playing for Hanover High: The boys.  This is unique to Hanover.  We have a long lasting legacy in this league.  We have always been the smallest school and always make the playoffs.  There is a pressure to live up that and we always live up to it.

Best Team Hockey Moment: The best is yet to come

Best Personal Hockey Moment: When I was playing Squirt White I had two goals on breakaways in a 2-0 win

Favorite Sport Besides Hockey: Soccer

Favorite Professional Team: Pittsburgh Penguins

One Interesting Fact to Share About Myself:  I write and record my own songs and play guitar.

 

Blogs coming this week: Wednesday Bishop Brady game recap; Friday Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight; Saturday Manchester Memorial game recap

No comments:

Post a Comment