Monday, December 25, 2017

Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight: Peter Warhold



(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight”.  This feature will be published on Mondays throughout the season)

Player:  Peter Warhold
Number: 14
Position: Wing
Hometown: Berlin, MA  and now Norwich, VT – moved to Norwich when 7 years old
Years on Varsity: 1
Youth Hockey Experience: I learned to skate in Marlborough, MA and then I came up and played on Hanover Wild.  My brothers switched to Woodstock and so I moved to Woodstock for second year Pee Wees and Bantams at Woodstock.
Favorite Part of Playing for Hanover High: The guys – always a close group.  Everyone is familiar with each other.  Everyone likes each other at Hanover.  Everyone is very close on the team.
Best Team Hockey Moment: My second year Bantams we got a new coach after the previous year we were terrible.  We got the varsity coach at Woodstock and got really good.  We were one of the best in the state although we had a terrible state championship and we blew it. 
Best Personal Hockey Moment: Making varsity this year after two years on the JV
Favorite Sport Besides Hockey:  Lacrosse
Favorite Professional Team: Patriots – John Jones from UFC a close second
One Interesting Fact to Share About Myself: I have a small sheep farm at my house with 6 sheep



No comments:

Post a Comment