Sunday, December 31, 2017

Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight: Matty Gardner


(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight” hairstyle of the week.  This will be published on Fridays (except this week))



Player:  Matty Gardner

Hair Nickname(s): Peachfuzz; Freshman Fail

The Story Behind the Hair:  Usually my mommy cuts my hair for me every month but this year she said I could grow it longer as long as every night I promised to wash behind my ears and brush my teeth.

Hair Product(s): Johnson’s Baby Shampoo

Hair Primping Secret(s): I only take a bath twice per week.  When I am done playing with the bubbles in the bubble bath and I put my rubber ducky away, I put my head in the water and shake my head. 

One Word to Describe Your Family’s Feelings about Your Hair:  Nervous

Rink Talk: We haven’t quite figured this hair out at rink talk. We think this look is either the freshman trying to be cool and emulate the upperclassmen or his hair is getting too long because his mom has been too busy cutting the crusts off his peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to pull out the flowvee and give him a trim. We have hope though, and Braxton and David reassure us, that with their senior-level hockey hair grooming knowledge and strong tutelage they will be able to guide the freshman towards well-developed salad by playoff time. 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment