Monday, December 11, 2017

Hanover Player Spotlight: Captain David Lehmann




                                                           

(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight”.  This feature will be published on Mondays throughout the season)



Number: 5

Hometown: Hanover

Position: Right wing

Years on Varsity: 3

Youth Hockey Experience: I played Hanover Wild all the way through.  I started in the Learn to Play program and finished with the Bantams.  I was part of the Pee Wee team that went to Nationals in Virginia. 

Favorite Part of Playing for Hanover High:  My favorite part of Hanover Hockey is the alumni involvement.  I love when I am walking in town wearing my jacket and an alum asks me about how the season is going and tells me about his experience.  I also feel really fortunate playing for coach Dodds who is so prepared and so invested in making us a better team.

Best Team Hockey Moment: Beating Bishop Guertin last year at home

Best Personal Hockey Moment:  Playing Concord last year on senior night I scored the game-tying and game-winning goals.

Favorite Sport Besides Hockey:  Baseball

Favorite Professional Team:  Sabres

One Interesting Fact to Share About Myself:  I played defense all through youth hockey but then I changed to forward because I thought I would have a better chance at making the varsity team.

Blogs Coming this Week: Wednesday Londonderry Game Recap; Thursday 2017-18 Season Preview; Friday Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight; Saturday Salem Game Recap


 

No comments:

Post a Comment