Sunday, January 7, 2018

Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight: Elias Zinman


(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Hair Spotlight” hairstyle of the week.  This will be hopefully published on Fridays)
Player:  Elias Zinman

Hair Nickname(s): Brown Cheddar

The Story Behind the Hair:  I’ve always had longer hair – I look better with it.  However, I’m kind of disliking it a little bit because it gets in my face and I'm thinking about cutting it.

Hair Product(s): Rink: Nivea 3:1; Head and Shoulders; Garnier Fructis (borrowed from Hans)  Home: Suave for Men; Irish Spring

Hair Primping Secret(s): I always use conditioner.  My biggest secret though is that I sleep with a hair band and slick my hair back to keep it softer.  If I don’t take these steps the bed head is brutal.

One Word to Describe Your Family’s Feelings about Your Hair:  Greasy

Teammate Whose Hair You Would Love to Have: Braxton McNulty

Rink Talk: When we heard that EZ was considering cutting his locks we were faced with deep despair because when you talk about salad, there are two types.  There is the salad you get at Applebee’s that comes with your entrée but you really would have rather gotten the side of sweet potato fries but you don’t want to look like a pig so you get the salad salad – this is like a freshman salad.  And then there is the salad that you get when it’s been a long week and you say screw it and go to Jesse’s for Sunday brunch and you hit the salad bar six times and each time get the shrimp and stop at the bread line and by the time you get back to the table there is no visible green in your salad because there are so many bacon bits and croutons and ranch dressing on your salad salad – this is like EZ’s hair.  Elias has a Jesse’s salad up on top – a dirty, intimidating, Jagr-esque salad up there for the big dog.  Please keep it EZ – if for no other reason than for the fans who love it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment