Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight: Joey Goff


(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight”.  This feature will be published on Mondays throughout the season)
Player:  Joey Goff
Number: 9
Position: Wing
Hometown: Plattsburgh NY and now Hanover
Years on Varsity: 2
Youth Hockey Experience: I learned to play hockey where I grew up in Plattsburgh, NY.  We moved to Hanover when I was a second year Pee Wee and I played for the Wild through Bantams.
Favorite Part of Playing for Hanover High: I love the fact that we spend so much time together and grow as a team with all of our practices and games.
Best Team Hockey Moment: When I was a first year Pee Wee my team won the Can-Am tournament in Lake Placid. 
Best Personal Hockey Moment: My goal this year against Bedford in the Manchester Holiday tournament final.
Favorite Sport Besides Hockey:  Football
Favorite Professional Team: Chicago Blackhawks
One Interesting Fact to Share About Myself: I used to be called One Skate Joe because I skated on one skate all through Mites.

No comments:

Post a Comment