Monday, January 8, 2018

Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight: Charlie Plottner

(Bloggers note: Each week during the season we will feature a “Hanover Hockey Player Spotlight”.  This feature will be published on Mondays throughout the season)

 

Player:  Charlie Plottner

Number: 8

Hometown: Strafford

Position: Wing

Years on Varsity: 3

Youth Hockey Experience: I played Hanover Wild until I was a second year Squirt and then I switched to Woodstock for second year squirt, pee wees and 1st year Bantam 

Favorite Part of Playing for Hanover High:  It’s the boys.  Everyone looks out for one another and we all have a common goal.

Best Team Hockey Moment: Beating BG at home last year

Best Personal Hockey Moment: When I was a second year pee wee we lost in quadruple overtime in the state championship.  But I had two goals in the game which was awesome.

Favorite Sport Besides Hockey:  Baseball

Favorite Professional Team:  Cleveland Browns

One Interesting Fact to Share About Myself:  On practice mornings, I wake up at 3:55 am to get to the rink on time.




Blogs coming this week: Friday: Hanover Hair spotlight; Saturday: Trinity game recap

No comments:

Post a Comment